The only thing that is constant is change
Living in the disruptive age change is ever constant and can be triggered from many sources:
- Faster production possibilities
- Scarcity of resources
- Focus on core competencies
- Technological progress
- Corporate strategy
- Past Decisions
- Demographics and social influences
- New management concepts
- Inefficient processes
- Organisational development
Implementing change however is very hard and successful change is not guaranteed.
We help our clients define and implement change through a four step process:
The diagnosis of what changes are required:
- Who is affected to which the extent?
- The extent and threat level do the necessary changes have for those affected?
ANALYSIS OF PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- The ongoing ability and willingness to change?
Determining the TYPE OF CHANGES.
- If it is only to a structural change or a change in culture?
Development of a Change Strategy and Plan:
- Specification of objectives for change
- Preliminary design of the change process
- Development of content solutions
- Define roles and tasks, and determine the change manager
- Time and benefits Planning
- Planning of the communication strategies and methods of changes
- Plan the measures how to deal with resistance, conflicts and crises
Implementation of the agreed Change Plan:
- Develop a change awareness among stakeholders (Transparency and impart knowledge)
- A (positive) change of attitude presumes that there is awareness of the benefits of the new approach
- Change of attitude
- Change of behavior
Evaluating the results:
- Regular measurement of results
- Communicate successes
- Learning from mistakes
- Plan further changes
More and more we are taking and Agile approach to change where changes are implemented in small increments and the results analysed and adapted to create a learning environment where change is delivered in ways that ensure success. Read more information on Agile Transformation.
Contact us to learn more about the Change Management practice.
Copyright© 2017 Wired Consulting - All Rights Reserved
Wired Consulting (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 111 967 330) ATF Wired #1 Unit Trust (ABN 19 453 541 628)